From-Freelancer-to-Amazon-Specialist-My-Journey-and-Vision-Ripon-Nath
Hello Everyone! 👋

I am Ripon Chandro Nath. Many of you know me as a Freelancer and Businessman, but today I want to share a bit more about my journey in the e-commerce world. 🌍

Starting as a freelancer, I was always fascinated by how global markets work. That passion led me to specialize in Amazon-based services. Currently, I am working with Radyan Group (USA), and it has been an incredible experience managing global business operations and scaling brands. 📈

My journey has taught me that the right strategy and consistent effort can transform any online business. My goal is simple: to help brands reach their full potential on Amazon using data-driven insights and innovation. 💡

I’m excited to share more of what I’ve learned along the way. Stay tuned for more insights into the world of E-commerce and Amazon!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Us

About Me

Privacy policy