FAQ Page

FAQ | Ripon Chandro Nath

General Questions

Who is Ripon Chandro Nath?

I'm Ripon Chandro Nath, a professional Freelancer, Businessman, and Amazon Specialist from Bangladesh. Currently working with Radyan Group, USA, I help businesses grow online through smart strategies and proven techniques.

What services do you offer?

I provide a wide range of professional services:

  • Amazon Business Management
  • Product Research & Listing Optimization
  • E-commerce Strategy
  • Digital Marketing
  • Business Consulting
  • Freelance Services

Do you work with international clients?

Yes! I work with clients from all over the world including USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Europe. I'm currently working with Radyan Group based in USA.

Amazon Services

Can you help me start my Amazon business?

Absolutely! I provide complete Amazon business setup including account creation, product research, listing optimization, PPC campaigns, and ongoing management to help you launch and scale successfully.

How do you research winning products?

I use professional tools like Helium 10, Jungle Scout, and proven research methodologies to identify high-profit, low-competition products with strong market demand and growth potential.

What's included in Amazon listing optimization?

My listing optimization includes:

  • SEO-optimized titles
  • Compelling bullet points
  • Keyword-rich descriptions
  • Backend search terms
  • A+ Content suggestions
  • Image optimization recommendations

Pricing & Payment

How much do your services cost?

Pricing varies based on project scope and requirements. I offer competitive rates with flexible packages. Please contact me directly for a custom quote tailored to your specific needs.

What payment methods do you accept?

I accept multiple payment methods including:

  • PayPal
  • Wise (TransferWise)
  • Payoneer
  • Bank Transfer
  • Bkash / Nagad (for local clients)

Do you offer a money-back guarantee?

I'm committed to client satisfaction. While completed work is non-refundable, I offer free revisions and work closely with clients to ensure they're happy with the results.

Process & Timeline

How long does a project take?

Project timelines vary based on complexity. Simple tasks may take 2-3 days, while comprehensive Amazon setups can take 2-4 weeks. I'll provide a clear timeline before starting any project.

How do we communicate during the project?

I'm available through WhatsApp, Email, Zoom, and Skype. I provide regular updates and am always responsive to client questions and concerns.

How do I get started?

It's simple! Just contact me via WhatsApp or Email with your project details. We'll have a free consultation to discuss your needs, then I'll provide a custom proposal with pricing and timeline.

Still Have Questions?

Feel free to reach out anytime. I'm here to help! 🚀

Chat on WhatsApp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Us

About Me

Privacy policy